ANNUAL WRECKS & REEFS SAFARI AND SOUTHERN RED SEA SCUBA DIVING LIVEABOARD
(last updated: 06/09/2018)
THE NEXT WRECKS AND REEF LIVEABOARD WILL TAKE PLACE IN APRIL 2019- CONTACT US NOW FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO ENQUIRE ABOUT PRIVATE SAFARI TRIPS
WRECKS & REEF SAFARI DESCIPTION
Most of the dives are conducted as drift dives from the rib (with the exception of night dives) which only adds to the adventure; backwards rolling in to the water then a wreck appearing beneath you, what more could you want! And although we can’t guarantee the marine life you’ll see, there is a very good chance of White tip and Grey reef sharks, passing Eagle ray, massive Tuna and the more common Blue Spotted Ray, Giant Moray, Glassfish, Anthias, Batfish, Nudibranch….the list is endless really….not to forget a great possibility of swimming with a pod of dolphins in between dives so there’s lots for snorkelers also!
- Full board - breakfast, lunch and dinner as open buffet Soft drinks, tea, coffee, water and sweet snacks are available for free
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights 6 days
- 3/4 dives per day
- 12l aluminum tanks (Int/DIN) & weights
What’s not included
- Equipment rental
- Alcoholic beverages
- Ras Mohamed National Park fee (40 L.E pp)
- Tip for Crew – suggested €5 pp per day i.e. €35pp for week
- Visa 25 USD
Weekly rental rates
- Full equipment (excluding computer) £108
- 12L nitrox (3 tanks per day) €50 paid directly on-board
- 15L normal air (3 tanks per day) €30 paid directly on-board
- 15L nitrox (3 tanks per day) €70 paid directly on-board
Courses available during safari
- Enriched Air Diver Speciality £100 (includes manual & PADI certification fee – DRY COURSE)
- PADI Advanced Open Water £215 (includes manual & PADI certification fee)
- Digital Underwater Photography £167 (includes manual, camera rental during the 2 training dives & PADI certification fee)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BOOKING
Guests that have not been diving for more than 1 year before check-in should complete a check dive or PADI Reactivate program and have proof signed in their logbook. Diving activities can be restricted if the guide has any doubts about divers safety and/or qualifications. We strongly recommend all divers to hold valid travel insurance that covers diving activities; the service provider is not liable for their medical treatments in case of an accident or an incident.
Prices are based on sharing a twin cabin however requests for private cabins can be accommodated but do incur an additional charge. Double suites are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis and are the same price as twins. All cabins are en-suite with shower facilities.
Places fill up fast for this trip therefore we require a 50% deposit at the time of booking confirmation. A full refund is available up until 3 months before the trip is due to depart, at which point a refund is not available. The remainder of the trip is payable on arrival in Sharm el Sheikh.