Southern Red Sea Liveaboard - St Johns & Fury Shoals
Get your fix of Vitamin Sea!
Come and join us for a week long adventure in the South of the Red Sea exploring the cave systems of St Johns and Fury Shoals with a stopover in Elphinestone, and treat yourself to some of the most beautiful dives in the world with mind-blowing marine encounters and reef colours.
Departing from Port Ghaleb on 12th October, you'll spend 7 nights in great company on board a spacious and stylish 42m liveaboard yacht capable of taking up to 24 guests (3 King suites & 9 twin cabins). You'll delight in freshly cooked meals 3 times per day all prepared in buffet style, and relax in between your 18 dives in the sunshine on one of the three deck areas or cosy up in the large saloon.
TRIP COSTS: Standard shared cabin 850€ pp / King suite 950€ pp + mandatory surcharge.
DATES: 12-19 OCTOBER (7 NIGHTS)
- Day 1 -Check in before dinner at Porto Ghaleb, Dinner and overnight
- Day 2 - Sailing to WADI GIMAL ( 2 hours cruise) for check dive ( 2 dives) Sailing to ST. JOHN
- Day 3 - Stay at ST.JOHN and have 3 dives.
- Day 4 - 1 Morning dive at St. John , Sailing to north Cave reef 2 dives
- Day 5 - A relaxing day of alluring reef diving in Fury Shoal 3 dives
- Day 6 - 3 dives in Wadi Gamal area
- Day 7 - 1 dive at Elphinstone, enjoy a relaxed dive local to Port Ghalib
- Day 8 - Breakfast, check out
** Night dives can be done whenever applicable