Become a wreck diver with us in the Red Sea
The Red Sea has some of the most famous wreck dives in the world and luckily for us, Sharm has a couple of the best right on its doorstep just ready for you to explore (see Special Dive Trips for more details). To enjoy wreck diving to the full why not consider taking the PADI Wreck Diver Speciality course so you can learn how to prepare and dive responsibly whilst having some awesome adventures at the same time. Check out below for more info on what's involved in the course
- Techniques for exploring shipwrecks and how to spot common hazards
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations
- Considerations and techniques for wreck penetration
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
You might want to think about becoming an enriched air diver (nitrox) so that you can potentially have a lobger bottom time on the wreck compared to normal air diving, click here for more information on the PADI Enriched Air course.
All student divers are required to complete the PADI medical questionnaire prior to starting course. Any student answering ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions may require medical clearance prior to commencing in water activities. A copy of the medical form can be found here.