Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
What You Learn
Learn the tips, tricks and ways toLearn to scuba dive from a boat
Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards :
- how they differ from place to place
- gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water :Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
- sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
Your Next Adventure
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Any certified diver can complete the Boat Diver course, which can help you reach the coveted Master Scuba Diver rating.
All student divers of any level are required to complete the PADI medical questionnaire prior to starting course. Any student answering ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions may require medical clearance prior to commencing in water activities. A copy of the medical form can be found here.